Ferdz Decena is an award-winning travel photographer, writer and blogger. His works has found print in publications such as Singapore Airlines’s Silver Kris, Philippine Airlines’ Mabuhay, Cebu Pacific’s Smile and Seair InFlight. He has also lent his expertise to various organizations like the Oceana Philippines, Department of Tourism Philippines, Lopez Group Foundation, Save the Children and World Vision, contributing quality images for their marketing materials.
An intrepid traveler with a penchant for traveling to off-the-beaten paths, Ferdz chronicles his travels through his site, www.ironwulf.net. His website has garnered many awards and accolades, including Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Best Travel Blog in 2009, besting more than 3,000 entries, and the Best Travel Blog Award from the Philippine Blog Awards in 2008.
- 2008: 18th TNT Magazine London Travel Writing and Photography Awards – First Place in The World Around Us category and overall winner, Reader’s Choice Awards
- 2007: National Geographic and Sony Ericsson’s Windows Into Asia Awards – Top 3 Philippine Finalist
- Oceana Philippines “Treasures of Tañon Strait” travelling exhibit 2015-2016
- First Solo Exhibit – Living by Water, May 12-27, 2008 at the Alcove: Filipinas Heritage Library, Ayala, Makati
- Participant in the 18th TNT Magazine Travel Writing and Photography Awards Exhibit – August 27 – September 5 2008 in Sacred Café in Soho, Carnaby, London
- Manila Bulletin’s Picture Perfect Photographer of the Week “Placing his Passion into Focus” , February 17, 2009
- Seair Inflight Infocus, December 2008 – January 2009 Issue
- Mornings at ANC (Philippine Blog Awards Winner Feature), ABS CBN News Channel, October 10, 2008
- ANC Shop Talk Feature “Not so usual Asian Travel Destinations”, ABS CBN News Channel, July 23, 2008
- “Meet the Ironwulf”, Manila Bulletin Blog-O-Rama, April 2, 2007
email: ferdzdecena at gmail dot com