Eagle Creek is celebrating its 40th Anniversary of Inspiring people to Travel with their tough and efficient travel gear from backpacks, luggage, packing cubes and other travel accessories. As part of Eagle Creek Philippines celebration, they have weekly activities for their “Eagle Creek Travel Educational Campaign”. I was tapped to speak for their “Travel Photography 101” session which was held last week at ROX, BGC. I am in the midst of a project in El Nido Palawan and it was timely I was in Manila for a week and was available to do this talk. We had an overwhelming response of more than 80 people reserving their slot for the session. As expected since it was a weekday and a challenge to go to the venue with the traffic, more than half of the sign ups attended. Thank you very much to the people who attended as I enjoyed that little talk. There’s also a post-event contest happening for attendees. Read further for details.
Inspired by Travel Eagle Creek Contest
Calling all of the attendees of the Travel Photography 101 Talk! Here’s the mechanics of our photo contest:
- Go out and shoot and apply the tips you learned from Mr. Ferdz Decena during his talk.
- Upload your photo on Instagram and Facebook and tag both Eagle Creek (@eaglecreek_philippines) and IronWulf (@ironwulf).
- Hashtag entries #Eaglecreek #InspiredbyTravel
- Deadline of entries is on April 6, 2015.
Criteria of judging:
- 40% Technical qualities (lighting, sharpness, composition, etc.)
- 40% Originality and story of the photo
- 20% Creative caption.
Best photo will win an Eagle Creek backpack!
For more information and updates follow Eagle Creek Philippines Facebook Page.