I’m finally back in Manila. I was in Singapore for almost 11 days. And funny when I was there, I usually explore the famed country in the afternoon welcoming the evening. Witnessing the day break and greeted by Singapore’s majestic lights by night. I like the city, a bit expensive but surprisingly unique as it says. But beyond that there are seldom seen sights in the island I was able to explore which I will soon be chronicling on Ironwulf.net.
And I think one of the highlights of my stay there is attending Nuffnang’s First Asia-Pacific Blog Awards held in Pan Pacific October 23 2009. It was a night where more than 200 bloggers from Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and Philippines converged. It was grand and exciting and fun. And what made it more special when I got Best Travel Blog Awards that night for Ironwulf.net. My heartfelt thanks to all.
I have to give credit to Nuffnang’s Ming and Tim. Coming from a leaking office at the start and being this big is an inspiring feat. And initiating a blogging event at this scale is also an achievement. Closing this dispatch with this year’s twelve winners on Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards.
- Best Blogshop: bonitochico.livejournal.com
- Best Food Blog: ieatishootipost.sg
- Best Fashion Blog: ladymelbourne.blogspot.com
- Best Parenting Blog: childhood101.blogspot.com
- Best Travel Blog: ironwulf.net
- Best Celebrity Blog: joannepeh.com
- Best Entertainment Blog: kennysia.com
- Best Geek Blog: mrgadget.com.au
- Best Hidden Gem: dedoodleblog.blogspot.com
- Best Original Blog Design: xiaxue.blogspot.com
- Most Influential Blog: xiaxue.blogspot.com
- Region’s Best Blog: xiaxue.blogspot.com