In this season of giving, saying “Thank You!” is one of the easiest way to show gratitude. Uttering these phrase could put anyone in an uplifting mood. No matter how small or big a gesture or favor, a simple “Thank You!” spells a difference. And to coincide with the season, AirAsia Philippines is saying Thank You to all its loyal passengers for a year of memorable journey. In line with this, AirAsia Philippines launched its #ThankYou Christmas Campaign with a Blog Writing Contest where participants can win two roundtrip international tickets and a pocket money of Php 20,000. On the side, passengers can also avail of the GrabCar Ride promo this December. Read on for the details
This holiday season, let’s fill the Air with gratitude.
Watch our Christmas video and feel the kind of genuine care and appreciation that you will surely experience when flying with the World’s Best Low-Cost Airline.
We thank you for giving us a chance to serve you. Our gratitude shows our commitment to do better.
Posted by AirAsiaPhilippines on Wednesday, December 7, 2016
#ThankYou Blog Writing Contest
If you are a Filipino blogger aged 18 above, a resident of the Philippines, has a blog for at least one year with a minimum of 20 posts, and share the value of gratefulness, then this contest is for you! The grand winner can win 2 round trip international tickets and PhP 20,000! The 2nd place can bring home 1 round trip international and 1 round trip domestic ticket plus PhP 10,000 while the 3rd place can get 2 round trip domestic tickets plus PhP 5,000!
Here is the contest mechanics:
- Blog about the AirAsia #ThankYou campaign by:
- Watching and embedding the AirAsia #ThankYou campaign video posted on the AirAsia Philippines Facebook page to your blog:
- Sharing your thoughts about the video.
- Sharing who you want to thank this Christmas and why.
- Share your blog post entry on your Facebook account, tag the person you want to thank (if the person does not have a Facebook account then you can just mention him or her on the Facebook post) and use the hashtags #AirAsiaPH and #ThankYou. Make sure your Facebook account is in public setting.
- Register your entry by e-mailing hel[email protected] your full name, e-mail address, contact number, birth date and the title and URL of your blog entry. Deadline of publishing of blog post and submission of entries is on December 31, 2016.
Entries will be rated according to Creativity (60%), Use of Media such as photos, videos, artworks, music etc. (20%), and Popularity (10%) which will be indicated by positive feedbacks or comments on the blog post.
The deadline of submission is on December 31, 2016 and the announcement of winners is on January 06, 2017.
AirAsia GrabCar Promo
AirAsia Philippine passengers will also get a special treat from Grab the whole December 2016. Passengers will get Php 100 off your Grab Rides for pick-ups from NAIA Terminal 3 or 4. Check out the mechanics below:
- Our cabin crew will distribute vouchers during the flight to all AirAsia passengers flying to Manila.
- Open the Grab app and select the GrabCar service. Key-in the unique code in the promo code field. Ride discount will be automatically deducted from their total ride cost.
- For those who do not have data access or smartphones, you may proceed to Grab Booths located at the Arrival Area of NAIA terminal 3 or 4
- To be assisted in getting GrabCar rides, you will be asked to present your boarding pass and Grab Voucher to avail of the discount.
Terms and Conditions
- Promo is open to all passengers flying to Manila via AirAsia
- Unique codes will be for one-time use only
- Pick-up point should only be from NAIA Terminal 3 or 4
- Promo is from December 1 to 31, 2016 only
To learn more about AiraAsia Philippines’ #ThankYou Christmas Campaign, visit the AirAsia Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/airasiaph/