Decade ago since it was originally released, the Flux quickly became a staple on trails all over the world. Mountain bike riders highly regard the Flux as the original Mountain Bike Trail helmet. It was FOX’s number one selling Mountain Bike product, which helped position the brand as a leader in the very competitive trail riding category. This year Fox Racing Philippines brings the Fox Flux 2.0 in the country. The growing local community of mountain bikers are excited to take a spin with this updated iconic trail helmet for their cross country or epic rides.
Fox Flux 2.0
This new line of Flux helmets were designed and developed over a 2-year period and had been through rigorous testing on trails all over the world. Flux’s updated features include:
- 300 Degree retention system which nearly provides a full wrap around the head for a premium level of fit and comfort
- VARIZORB™ multi density EPS liner which helps with linear impacts by spreading the force of the blow across a wider surface area
- an internal cage built in to the EPS liner which provides additional strength to the overall structure of the helmet
- an adjustable visor for easy on bike adjustment for an individualized setting
- an MIPS or Multi-directional Impact Protection System version is also available for additional performance and comfort features
Veteran Riders Tested
Along with the launch of the Fox Flux 2.0, Fox Racing Philippines also introduced their brand ambassadors, Edrie Ocampo, Eboy Roselada, Bans Mendoza and Ralph Ramento.
Eboy Roselada, a veteran ride for almost 30 years and a Cross Country and Epic Ride Biker and Race Organizer, shares that gears and equipment should not impair a biker’s ride performance, instead it should be enhanced comfortably and safely. “The outdoors can be unpredictable, so we need gears that will help no matter what the condition is” he adds. When asked what brand of biking gears he trusts, and he answers with, “FOX, because they deliver what they promise, which is innovation, purpose, and style”.
The FOX Flux 2.0 and Flux MIPS helmets are available in all Fox and R.O.X. stores nationwide. SRP is P5,990.00
Fox Racing Philippines, distributed by the Primer Group of Companies, is the global leader in motocross and mountain bike gears and apparel. The brand actively supports the bike and motocross communities in propagating and developing these sports in our country and partners with top athletes in inspiring and providing introductory programs for everyone. Follow us on Facebook /FoxRacingPhilippines/ and Instagram @FoxRacingPhilippines
Leave a Reply